Monday, September 15, 2008

Rainy weekend knitting

Two days of non-stop rain over the weekend encouraged me to start three different knitting projects. I don’t really know why I do that when I could have actually finished something if I had just stuck with one. I guess I just get too excited and inspired to limit myself to one project? Oh well! The upside is I do tend to finish things!

Here's what I started:

-"Maine Morning Mitts" in the softest yellow cotton ever. I got the pattern from here. It was over in the "For You" section, but I don't see it there now! It's originally from this book.

-A little teddy bear from this book. I'm borrowing it from the library but I might just buy it - lots of cute stuff in here.

-The drawstring pouch from this book. I plan to make a few to use as nicer (and environmentally friendly!) alternatives to wrapping paper this Christmas.

What are you knitting right now?

No comments: