Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's almost Halloween...

Maybe I'm the last one to see these adorable (free!) Halloween cards, but I love them both and I thought I'd share. And it's not too late to give someone a Halloween card, right? No, of course it isn't. :)
The one above is from Emily from Inside A Black Apple. You can find it here.
The one below is from Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist. You can get that one right here. She even has a printable envelope template!


And just because I like witches, I wanted to share with you this cute knitted witch from The Purl Bee. I unfortunately cannot knit it up because I messed up my wrist by knitting! It used to just bother me a bit only when I was actually knitting, and stupid me, I ignored it. Well now it hurts all the time.. so no knitting for me for awhile. It's pretty maddening... what the heck am I supposed to do with my hands while watching a movie now?! Quilting and embroidery require too much attention (because I'm not that good! ha).

Anyway, sorry for that rant :) ... it's a cute witch though isn't it?

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I had to stop knitting because of carpal tunnel too. It made me very sad.